All our solutions can be tailored to your specific need. Our solutions and services can be used by small businesses to large multi-national conglomerates and governments.
We can digitize and/or digitally transform your business using our world-class business partners. All our solutions and services can be tailored to your specific needs.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the theory and development of computer systems able to perform tasks normally requiring human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages (Oxford). Did you know that Google Maps, most smartphone facial recognition, autocorrect and search recommendations all use AI? It is pervasive technology that can be deployed in almost any scenario to improve your business. Let us talk about it.
Precision-Cyber through its partners can provide a wide range of technology consultancy services and solutions. These include customer experience (CX), digitizing documents, digitalizing processes, automating systems and overall digital transformation aspirations.
The benefits of automation are numerous and include:
- Job Satisfaction
Have you considered moving your on-premises solutions to the Cloud? Cloud migration is the process of moving data, applications, or other business elements to a cloud computing environment. There are various types of cloud migrations an enterprise can perform. There are several compelling reasons to move your applications to the cloud. These include cost savings that can range from 20%-50%, flexibility of solutions, continuous updates and service reliability.
Some of the best practices of Cloud Migration based on general research include:
- Map Out a Migration Strategy
- Create a Cloud Governance Framework
- Optimize the Network
- Train Staff Early
- Properly Manage Software Licensing
- Automate Where Possible
- Monitor Cloud Usage
- Leverage Service Provider Support
Precision-Cyber can develop a full suite of bespoke, tailored solutions including, digital payments, loyalty programs, business process reengineered. If there is a digital solution that you can think about; we can have it developed and integrated into your system. We have business partners operating around the world 24/7 that can deliver your solution on-time, on-budget and on-spec. Let us talk about it.
Based on Research, there are four common methods of Software Integration:
Vertical integration where subsystems of a network are merged according to their functionalities.
Star integration where the subsystems connect with other subsystems through point-to-point connections.
Horizontal integration where a subsystem can be used as an interface for other subsystems. The subsystem used as an interface is the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). An advantage of this method is that it is easy to change a subsystem without interfering with other subsystems.
Common data integration format sets down an application-independent format with a goal of achieving a single format system. Systems that use this technique can convert applications to a common application.
In addition to our bespoke solutions, Precision-Cyber can deliver SaaS. Our delivery system is in-keeping with global standard policies and practices, and these can be delivered through our extensive global partner network.
SaaS advantages include:
- Removing the need for organizations to install and run applications on their own computers or in their own data centers. This eliminates the expense of hardware acquisition, provisioning, and maintenance, as well as software licensing, installation and support.
- Flexible payments. Rather than purchasing software to install, or additional hardware to support it, customers subscribe to a SaaS offering. Transitioning costs to a recurring operating expense allows many businesses to exercise better and more predictable budgeting. Users can also terminate SaaS offerings at any time to stop those recurring costs.
- Scalable usage. Cloud services like SaaS offer high vertical scalability, which gives customers the option to access more or fewer services or features on demand.
- Automatic updates. Rather than purchasing new software, customers can rely on a SaaS provider to automatically perform updates and patch management. This further reduces the burden on in-house IT staff.
- Accessibility and persistence. Since SaaS vendors deliver applications over the internet, users can access them from any internet-enabled device and location.
- Customization. SaaS applications are often customizable and can be integrated with other business applications, especially across applications from a common software provider.
Are you concerned that all your relevant and critical data is not easily accessible, up to date and fully compliant? Precision-Cyber provide Data Management as a Service (DMaaS). Precision-Cyber will ensure that all your data is accurately collected and assimilated and stored in a secured accessible cloud. This data can then be analyzed using the latest technological tools, to provide you with best opportunity to maximize your revenue and reduce cost. Let us talk about it.
Some advantages of DMaaS include:
- Assurance of a Comprehensive Data Collection — A DMaaS platform reaches into all the places where enterprise data hides, from servers and desktops to tablets, smartphones, and cloud apps. This provides IT teams with the confidence that they are getting all the data.
- Simplifies Backup and Recovery — Traditional backup systems can be slow, cumbersome, and expensive in terms of both the hardware and the administrative costs. Conversely, DMaaS stores a single, secondary copy of all data in the cloud infrastructure, making local backup hardware no longer necessary.
- Works across Worldwide Locations — Because the cloud is independent of any physical location, your IT folks can restore server or desktop data from a hotel room halfway around the world just as easily as they can from a desk in the data center.
- Ensures Compliance with Regulations — Relying on individual IT departments to manage information for complex and evolving compliance issues can put a company at risk of human error. The cloud system can be configured to monitor for certain types of legal and regulatory compliance issues and to send alerts whenever adjustments need to be made for standards like HIPAA or FedRAMP.
- Makes eDiscovery Quicker and Easier — Digging up company information that is relevant to a pending lawsuit can be a time‐consuming task when data is distributed across many storage locations. But with cloud information management, data is proactively collected, which makes the entire process quicker and easier.
- Saves Money Compared to Other Options — Over a three-year period, cloud‐based information management can save the average company 65% in expenses, compared to traditional systems like hardware‐based backup devices and silo‐centric data analysis tools.
Data forensics generally refers to the study of digital data and how it is created and used for the purpose of an investigation. It is used interchangeably with computer forensics and is part of the greater discipline of forensics, in which various types of evidence are studied to investigate an alleged crime. Precision-Cyber has global forensic partners that can conduct this exercise. Our partners are recognized as some of the global leaders in this field and employ their knowledge and expertise.
Sign up to view / download our company brochure.